I Love My Life

Ku bersyukur pada-Nya atas segala nikmat yang diberi... i love myself, my family n all my friends...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

nurkilanku;jiwang mode

sometimes life is easy with0ut you
bcoz...i am free to do anything... without u telling me what is right n what is wrong
sometimes your jelousy is toomuch forme to take....
rimas.. rimas...rimas....
but then i feel something missing.... and that is YOU
your voice, your nagging, your words... everything is missing
i have to admit that i really miss u... maybe becoz i am ego?- sometimes la... depends
and know its been 3 days since i heard ur voice... i dont wanna call u becoz i'll feel very silly to admit that i miss u...
and this silence is actually killing me... even though i should be happy
yes i love u... but why when we in a fight it seems like its been forever...
and the gap between us that u make causes us to be very far... n i dont like it when we argue... becoz u will be so cold n i dont know wht to do...
so plzzz.... dont be like this... u know tht i love u



sori ye... kalau ayat2 di atas agak jiwang.....

1 comment:

  1. awww.. ko baru 3hari.. aku nihhh.. da nk msk 3minggu.
    haihhhhhhhh



    xxx : Princess Nur

    ReplyDelete