- using toothpaste – At night, take a small amount of ordinary toothpaste and gently cover the affected area. The toothpaste ingredients have a drying effect which may reduce the redness and size of a pimple dramatically overnight.
- using orange peel – pound or ground the orange peel and mix with a little water. Let it sit on the affected area for awhile and then rinse off
- using lime juice – mix fresh lime juice with 1/2 a cup of boiled milk for an excellent skin cleanser
- using green tea – microwave a small bowl of water on high for 55 seconds add a tea bag and stir occasionally for about 5 minutes. When the water is warm, not hot – rinse your face with the water, concentrating on troubled areas. You can also just place the tea bag in warm water for 5 minutes and then when cool enough place the whole tea bag on the pimple
- using potato – rub a piece of peeled potato over your face in firm circular motions this not only reduces the appearance of pimples but can also help remove pimple scars.
- using garlic – pound or crush
- using salt – Stir a small amount of salt and vinegar into a paste. Rub it on the pimples and wash off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water. a small clove of garlic and place it over the pimple. Let it sit for awhile and then wash off.
- using tomato – cut up a ripe tomato and place the juice on acne pimples. Keep it on for up to 1 hour, then wash
- using honey – Dab the pimple with honey and place a band-aid on it.
Friday, November 5, 2010
how to get rid of pimples!!!!! natural way
Posted by Mama Hermosa at 9:54 AM